Here at J & L Landscapes, we supply homes across the Liverpool region with premium-quality artificial turf. Our skilled landscapers will perform a professional installation and leave you with a realistic, low-maintenance alternative to authentic grass.
Our careful planning and preparation will ensure your new turf sits on top of a smooth surface. But first, we’ll examine your home environment and consider several factors.
Will there be extensive wear and tear to your artificial turf? Do you have children, play sports or host events on your lawn? Are there any drainage requirements? Do you need special access to your garden for mobility vehicles or bins?
With J & L Landscapes, we will leave no stone unturned. Choose our turfing surfaces, and we will transform your outdoor landscape for the better.
Why choose us for Artificial Turf Installation in Liverpool?
Our 10+ years of experience as a landscaping service provider has allowed us to refine our craft. All employees here at J & L Landscape take immense pride in their work because they consistently fulfil their promise to deliver on quality.
We have an extensive base of customers in the Liverpool region expressing satisfaction with our services. Whether they have requested the help of our lawn and hedge-cutting services, patio paving, concrete imprinting or turfing team, we always leave them with a first-class finished product.
If you’re looking for local and fully qualified landscaping experts for you’re artificial turf installation, we’re the ones to call.
What are the benefits of artificial turf?
Artificial turf has countless benefits. Not only does it look aesthetically pleasing, but it’s also low maintenance and highly practical:
- No Mowing Required: Properly tending to your grass takes a lot of time and care you may not have to spare. If you’re busy with work, kids and pets, you need a lawn that looks after itself. Simply rinse and sweep your turfed space to keep it clean.
- Ideal for Pets and Kids: Do you have children who love playing outdoors? What if you have an energetic dog who needs a lot of time in the garden? Artificial lawns are ideal for avoiding pesky mud and grass stains and can eradicate the debris created by mud.
- Low Maintenance Costs: Say goodbye to watering, reseeding and mowing! With artificial turf, you can reduce your monthly maintenance costs and save money all year round.
- Green All Year: Turbulent weather conditions and the changing seasons can make healthy grass growth almost impossible. However, artificial turf will stay bright and vibrant during summer and winter.
- Long Lifespan: On average, artificial turf can last between 7-15 years however if you prefer a more natural lawn we do also provide natural turfing installation.
What areas do we cover?
J & L Landscapes is a Liverpool-based landscaping company. We offer our service to all boroughs, including Knowesely, St. Helens, Sefton, and Halton. We also cover the neighbouring areas of the Wirral, Southport and Cheshire. Get in touch with us today via 0151 309 0326 or on 07940 193 012 today!